Sunday, July 01, 2007

Yikes

Wow! It has been since September 2006 that I last put a post out here. I just figured it was a good time to try and get started again. I will eventually try to get updated on my family and my life. In November 2006 I switched jobs. I am now a project manager at a company called ASI-Modulex. We do architectural signage. We have a network of affiliates all over the US and we are also affiliated with a company in Denmark that is part of the same family of companies as Lego.
I also have two "sisters" that are now doing Blogs. Megan and Marisa are my sisters from my adopted family from college. While at Wayne State College I had the absolute joy of being adopted by the Rose family. Jenn and I spent many a Friday night eating supper and hanging out with them. I eventually worked for Papa Rose (Dan). I have added links along the edge to Megan and Marissa's blogs. Good luck to both of you in your upcoming endeavors.
Well, don't want to over do it on my first time back:)
CHEERS!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a question...but isn't a brother supposed to know how to spell his sister's name?? (Marisa for a hint) Right as we were getting off the phone mom was calling my cell phone. She was all excited and I told her you said hi :D

Scott said...

Oops! I apologize. I know it's only 1 s. I guess I just got too excited to actually be making a post:)

Marisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marisa said...

Don't worry, you are forgiven. It's not a big deal anyways, I'd rather have it spelled wrong than be called Megan all the time haha! Happy blogging :D