Monday, February 11, 2008

Meds

Well good news and bad news. I had my lowest BP reading in four days this afternoon. The bad news is it was still high. After some discussion with my Dr which actually started Saturday (should have taken the Tequila treatment plan more seriously), I am now starting on some meds to control this horrible beast.

The worst part about the whole ordeal is that I have no idea how long it has been going on and I have ABSOLUTELY zero symptoms. Every twitch of my body I have been trying to find a way to connect it to my blood pressure even though I know it is not connected at all.

My hope for all of this is to move forward and enter one of the healthiest stages of my life. While 2007 damn near killed me, 2008 is going to be the start of the rest of my life.

I'll try to do my best to document the highlights!

Cheers!

No comments: